|Authors:||Project Steering Committee|
The MapServer Team is pleased to announce the release of MapServer 6.4.0 and MapCache 1.2.0
This 6.4 release brings a number of major new features that are summarized in this document. The full list of changes can be found in MapServer 6.4 Changelog.
Table of Contents
Major New Features in MapServer 6.4¶
- MS RFC 101: Add Support for Content Dependent Legend Responses. Funding by local government Netherlands (gemeenten Cuijk, Grave, Mill en Sint Hubert).
- Add Support for librsvg as an alternative to libsvg-cairo. Funding by Kanton Basel-Landschaft.
- MS RFC 100: Support for tile index with mixed SRS in raster layers.
- MS RFC 94: Shape Smoothing
- MS RFC 95: Support for lists in expression parser
- MS RFC 92: Migrating from Autotools to CMake
- MS RFC 88: Saving MapServer Objects to Strings
- MS RFC 90: Enable/Disable Layers in OGC Web Services by IP Lists
- MS RFC 85: Vector Contour Rendering (CONNECTIONTYPE CONTOUR)
- MS RFC 89: Layer Geomtransforms
- MS RFC 86: Scale-dependant String Substitutions. Funding by swisstopo.
- Implementation of layer masking for WCS coverages (#4469)
- Implementation of offsets on follow labels (#4399)
Major New Features in MapCache 1.2.0¶
Source Code Download¶
The source for this release can be downloaded at:
Binary distributions will be available in the coming days:
The other binary distributions listed in the download page should also be updated with binaries for the new release shortly.
Thank you to all of the users, developers, and supporters of MapServer. Enjoy!
The MapServer Team